NO BAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
Moonlight Serenade Campoverde
2 cups Cracker crumbs
2/3 cups Butter
2 packages (8 oz) Cream cheese
3/4 cup Granulated sugar
1 cup Heavy cream
1/4 cup Lemon juice
5 tsp. Unflavored gelatin dissolved in 1/2 cup boiled water
2 cups Blueberries
1/2 cup Granulated sugar
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp. Cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup of cold water
- Combine the cracker crumbs with the melted butter. Create the base with this mixture in an 8-inch pan. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with ¾ cup of sugar, then add the cream, lemon juice and the gelatin.
- Pour the mixture into the crust of the cheesecake and refrigerate for a few hours.
- In a saucepan place the blueberries, ½ cup of sugar, lemon zest and juice. Cook until the sugar has dissolved, then add the dissolved cornstarch and stir. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Cover the cheesecake with the blueberry cream and garnish with blueberries.
Prepare this recipe and share it with us using the hashtag #CampoverdeUSA and #ItsAllAboutTasteAndNutrition.